This course provides a practical hands-on introduction to the C++ programming language. Participants will learn the central concepts of the C++ language, with emphasis on the use of object-oriented techniques in writing robust code.
Intended Audience for the C++ Programming Course
- This course is for those interested in programming with C++.
C++ Programming Course Objectives
- Describe object-oriented programming techniques.
- Use the syntax and semantics of the C++ programming language.
- Create new classes.
- Write an object-oriented program in C++.
- Discovering both initialization and assignment.
- Describe the process of data abstraction.
- Create new data types using inheritance.
- Discover about polymorphism.
- Use C++ class libraries.
- Implement exception handling.
- Write template functions and classes.
C++ Programming Course Benefits
- Object-oriented (OO) programming offers greater reliability, maintainability & reusability than older, structured programming methods. C++, a language derived from C, supports OO with a high degree of efficiency and portability. C++ is a well-established, mainstream language used across a broad range of applications.
C++ Programming Course Outline
- C++ Overview
- Functions and Variables
- Classes in C++
- Operator Overloading
- Initialization and Assignment
- Storage Management
- Input and Output in C++ Programs